Where is Passages Malibu?
Passages Malibu can be found overlooking the Pacific Ocean on a 10-acre expense of green subtropical beach estate. Established in 2001, Passages Malibu resides in the sunny city of Malibu, California, where great weather provides plenty of fun activities as well as laid-back relaxation. Passages Malibu is located 18 miles west of Santa Monica and 33 miles west of the city of Los Angeles. However, it is about 25 times smaller and much less populated than Los Angeles.
What is Passages Malibu Like?
Passages Malibu is one of the best rehab centers in the world, a rejuvenating luxury rehab center where the climate is warm and refreshing all year long, and where calming meditation and nature hikes are balanced out by exciting workout routines and boating adventures. In other words, it’s a safe environment where you can detoxify and start fresh.
Also, it’s not uncommon to see celebrities going on shopping sprees at the many great local upscale stores and boutiques in the area, so you enjoy shopping (or gazing at famous celebrities), then Malibu can give you the best designer experience to be found the entire West Coast.
The History of Malibu, California
Originally formed in 1991, the natural beauty of Malibu has been continuously attracting more and more tourists from all over each and every year. When you are at Malibu, you can expect to enjoy:
- Famous Beaches – Whether you are a surfer or a sunbather, you’ve got to visit Paradise Cove, Lagoon State Beach and Zuma Beach while you are here (just to name three).
- Gourmet Meals – Malibu is famous for its seaside restaurants like Mastro’s Ocean Club or the Malibu Pier Restaurant, where you can watch the sun set over the water as you taste some of the best seafood in the world.
- Cultural Paradise – Not all of Malibu’s beauty is outdoors. Museums, historic landmarks, and other must-see attractions are all waiting for you in Malibu.
How Far is Passages Malibu From . . .
As you recover at Passages Malibu, you’re only a short distance away from these prime locales:
- Zuma Beach – Known for its dolphin-spotting during high tide, this famous beach is only 3 miles west from Passages Malibu.
- Snorkeling Tours – A cluster of professional diving companies are only 3 miles west of Passages Malibu, and they are waiting to show you the most scenic underwater routes in all of Malibu.
- Hiking Trails – The beautiful Trancas Canyon offers dazzling natural scenery, and it’s only 6 miles northwest from Passages Malibu. Solstice Canyon hiking trail is about 3 miles in the opposite direction.
- Gourmet Restaurants – The award-winning Mastro’s Ocean Club, for example, is only 11 miles east of Passages Malibu!
Take Passages Malibu Home With You
Even after you are finished treatments at Passages Malibu, the lessons you’ve learned will stay with you far past graduation. When you are ready to experience joy in your life as well as moderation and control, then we are ready to provide you all the help you need in Malibu. Call our admissions team today at (888) 925-7638 to find out how everything you need to recover is in Malibu, California.